This is a full-time on-site role for an Accountant at CipherTV Corporation’s Vancouver, BC office. The Accountant will be responsible for performing general accounting functions, preparing financial statements and government reports, supporting month-end and year-end close activities, participating in preparing budgets, and managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Experience in general accounting functions (e.g. journal entries, accruals, account reconciliation)
- Experience in financial statement preparation and support for month-end and year-end close activities
- Experience in managing accounts payable and receivable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with accounting systems (e.g. Sage/Accpac, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in telecommunications industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent experience
- CPA designation is a plus
Employment Type: Full-time
CipherTV Corporation is a Canadian company that provides internet, TV, and phone services to both residential and business customers in in Canada. CipherTV’s head office is located at 970 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Accountant in the subject line